Dot Journaling - an interactive guide to designing a creative & practical plannerOut of Stock
or make 4 interest-free payments of $6.63 AUD fortnightly with More info
Have fun and get things done!
Learn how to Dot Journal in a very creative way with dot journaler Hannah Beilenson! This lively guide breaks it all down for you and gives you space to get creative.
- the benefits of dot journaling
- materials you'll need
- styles and techniques
- ideas for daily, weekly, and monthly plans
- using lettering, stamps, washi tapes & more!
- Size: 242 x 192 x 20 mm
- 160 pages
- elastic band closure
- acid-free / archival paper
- binding lies flat for ease of use